Web Designer and Developer
• Must have excellent knowledge in designing,lay-outing and developing websites, including knowledge of the most prominent coding languages and technologies.
• Must know how to fix bugs on existing websites.
• Must know how to maintain and troubleshoot websites.
• If needed, can handle hosting and domain name configurations for websites.
• Must have the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• Must have a solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Must have knowledge in Photoshop and other design platform
• Creative and proactive
• Flexible and hardworking
• Graduate of any IT related course
• Good command of English both oral and written
Interested applicants may submit their resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Web Developer”.
Hotel Sales Executive
1. Continuously look for potential clients and identify customers who are actively seeking a hotel for functions and accommodations
2. Calls customers to inquire for their needs and requirements
3. Prepare and present sales proposal to potential clients, highlighting the strengths and great qualities of the hotel
4. Assist clients in selecting the most appropriate service that best meet their specifications and needs
5. Coordinate with other departments of the hotel to ensure smooth operations during the events
6. Monitor the customer service quality of the hotel to ensure customers are attended to appropriately
7. Conduct price negotiations with customers on behalf of the hotel management to reach a favorable bargain for both parties
8. Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and to discuss opportunities for future business deals
9. Set annual budgets and implement effective strategies to achieve target
10. Conduct assessment of sales performance to make necessary adjustments
• Experience in Sales and Marketing is required
• Preferably graduate of 4-year course related to Sales and Marketing
• Articulate and with pleasing personality
• Proficient in windows or IOS
Interested and qualified applicants may send their resume with picture and cover letter with a “subject” Sales Account Executives